How to build your campaign site
Campaign site format
There are 2 kinds of campaign site, the:
- old single page format – for example, Planting for the future
- new (potentially) multi page format – for example, Help for Households
Any campaign site made after October 2022 uses the new multi page format. This allows you to make sites with any number of pages, and has many new ways to share and present information.
The rest of this guide explains how to build and manage multi page sites using the campaign platform.
If your site uses the old ‘single page’ format
If your campaign site uses the old format, you can:
- manage your (existing) old format campaign site
- contact us to review if you can change your site to the new format
How to design your site
You should design your site using established government design and style policies, including:
- how to plan and write content for the public
- how to write accessible content for the public
- the GOV.UK style guide
This guide explains how to build and manage multipage sites using the campaign platform.
You also need to make sure you: